Commercial Trench Drains > Zurn FLO-THRU Z882
Category: Commercial Trench Drains
Zurn Z882 12" [305 mm] wide pre-sloped trench drainage system. High density polyethylene structural composite drain channel with 1.04% (1/8" [3.18 mm] per foot) bottom slope. All sections are modular 8-foot [2.45 M] lengths with interlocking ends and radiused bottom. Complete with heavy-duty Dura-Coated steel frame w/ anchor studs at surface, combination anchor tabs/leveling devices at appropriate locations and extra heavy-duty iron grate-class C with lockdowns.
- Parking Lots
- Gas Stations
- Airplane Hangars
- Industrial Parks
- Chemical Plants
- Food Processing
- Shopping Malls
- Industrial Plants
- Amusement Parks
- 80" Modular Channel Sections with 20" Grates
- .75% Built-In Slope – Handles greater flows, uniform slope.
- Radiused Bottom – Better flow rate, less solids build-up.
- Smooth High Density Polyethylene Structural Composite Interior – 0% water absorption.
- Durable and Lightweight – Strong corrosion-resistant material.
- Extra Long Runs – Sidewall extensions allow pre-slope runs longer than 120 feet.
- Variety of Gratings
- Grate Options – Available in H-20, FAA, ADA.
Call 800-277-5015 to place your order for FLO-THRU Z882!