Commercial Trench Drains > Zurn FLO-THRU Z874
Category: Commercial Trench Drains
Zurn Z-874-12 Pre-Sloped Trench Drainage System. High density polyethylene structural composite drain channel with 1.00 Percent bottom slope. All sections modular 80 inch lengths with interlocking ends and radiused bottom. Complete with heavy-duty Dura-Coated steel frame w/ anchor studs at surface, combination anchor tabs/leveling devices at appropriate locations and class C extra heavy-duty ductile iron grate-with 4 stainless steel lockdowns.
- Parking Lots
- Gas Stations
- Airplane Hangars
- Industrial Parks
- Chemical Plants
- Food Processing
- Shopping Malls
- Industrial Plants
- Amusement Parks
- 80" Modular Channel Sections with 20" Grates
- .75% Built-In Slope – Handles greater flows, uniform slope.
- Radiused Bottom – Better flow rate, less solids build-up.
- Smooth High Density Polyethylene Structural Composite Interior – 0% water absorption.
- Durable and Lightweight – Strong corrosion-resistant material.
- Extra Long Runs – Sidewall extensions allow pre-slope runs longer than 120 feet.
- Variety of Gratings
- Grate Options – Available in H-20, FAA, ADA.
Call 800-277-5015 to place your order for FLO-THRU Z874!