Pool Deck Drains > NDS SpeeD Drain
Category: Pool Deck Drains
For residential and non-residential applications, the Spee-D Channel provides a quick and simple alternative to traditional concrete channels. The Spee-D Channel System snaps together easily for a smoother installation, and with channel grates available in six colors, the grate can be matched to the surrounding surfaces.
With a wider grate opening than the Micro and Mini Channels, the Spee-D Channel System has an open surface area of approximately 19.30 square inches per foot. The most popular applications for this channel include swimming pools, spas, and patios.
- Durable polyolefin parts are lightweight and easy to install
- Component parts snap together easily for a speedy installation
- System components are chemically resistant and rust proof
- UV inhibitors in the grates, channel and component parts prevent fading and cracking from the sun
- Connect easily to sewer and drain pipe and fittings or SCH 40 pipe and fittings
Call 800-277-5015 to place your order for SpeeD Drain!