Commercial Trench Drains > Hydrotec Hydroblock Trench Drains
Category: Commercial Trench Drains
The HYDROblock system is a type "I" channel type in line with EN1433 standard and thus does not require additional concrete encasement. It simply requires a load-bearing foundation with installation shoring. This reduces the installation time considerably and means that the channel can be fully loaded immediately after installation.
The one piece design guarantees rattle-free operations and longlasting traffic safety, especially in traffic areas with extreme loads, such as container terminals, truck loading zones and airports.
- Race Circuits
- Industrial areas with heavy traffic load
- Container Terminals
- Areas that require long term traffic safety
Hydrotec Maxi Trench Drain Specs
- Minimal planning and installation required
- Low maintenance
- Theft and vandalism protection
- Best of class frost and de-icing salt resilience
- One piece design made of ductile iron
- Up to 50% greater run-in diameter compared with similar systems
- 4", 8", & 12" options
Call 800-277-5015 to place your order for Hydroblock Trench Drains!