Commercial Trench Drains > ACO PowerDrain
Category: Commercial Trench Drains
Heavy Duty Trench Drains
At DuMoore Systems, we specialize in supplying heavy duty trench drains to contractors and builders around the country.
Trench drains work by giving water a place to run to, helping to prevent flooding that can cause problems, especially where vehicles and heavy equipment are involved. Trench drains are unique in that they are long and narrow, sometimes several feet deep but only a few inches wide.
For heavy-duty applications such as roadways, truck stops, and military bases, the ACO PowerDrain heavy-duty trench drain is a great choice.
Discover the Benefits of the ACO PowerDrain
The ACO PowerDrain comes in a variety of sizes. This heavy-duty trench drain system features the patented PowerLok system to secure the grates. The edge rails are cast into the concrete channels, creating a sturdy and durable construction.
The ACO PowerDrain is built to withstand harsh conditions and heavy use making it ideal for large-scale sites like airports, highways, military bases, and truck stops.
Heres a closer look at some of the features of the ACO PowerDrain:
- The U-shaped bottom of each channel improves flow hydraulics and prevents backup.
- The side walls of each channel are profiled with strengthening pillars.
- The cast-in iron edge rail provides shock absorption and protection.
- Recesses in the iron grates fit round lugs on the edge rail, preventing movement and shifting.
- Every PowerDrain uses ductile iron gates of Load Class F or Load Class E (which is also ADA compliant).
- Each drain is made from polymer concrete, which is lighter and stronger than regular concrete.
- Each channel unit includes bottom drill-outs for draining along the system.
- Each channel piece includes directional arrows to indicate flow of water and make sure that each piece is installed in the right direction.
- Channels are interlocking, making them easy to install. Once installed, channels can be sealed to create a watertight seam.
We offer a variety of ACO PowerDrain heavy-duty trench drains, including:
- S100K Slotted
- S100K ADA
- S300K Slotted
- S300K ADA
To learn more about the ACO PowerDrain, call DuMoore Systems today at (800) 277-5015. You can also fill out the form to the right for a quick quote.
- 'Anti-shunt' lugs - recesses in grate fit around lugs on the edge rail to prevent longitudinal movement.
- Interconnecting end profiles allow easy and effective joining of channels. Appropriate sealant can be used to create a sealed joint.
- Sloped (0.6%) channel units - meter long units provide 98-5 continuous slope. Neutral units can be used to extend run lengths.
- 12 internal width S300K - meter (39.37) and half meter (19.69) channels. U shaped bottom improves flow hydraulics.
- Ductile iron grates - heavy duty ductile iron grates in choice of Load Class F slotted or ADA compliant (S300K ADA grate is rated to Load Class E - see 'Loadings').
- Ductile iron edge rail - integrally cast-in rail provides maximum strength and protection for channel body. Shock absorbing widgets, with M10 stainless steel threads, are fitted in rail to assist with grate fit and aid hanging installation.
- Polymer concrete - a durable yet lightweight material made from polyester resin binder reinforced by mineral aggregates and fillers. It provides up to four times the compressive strength of cement concrete (see Material Properties) 4 internal width S100K - Modular meter (39.37) and half meter (19.69) channels. U shaped bottom improves flow hydraulics.
- PowerLok - is a patented, boltless locking system that provides quick fitting and removal of grates. Helps reduce installation / maintenance time and cost (see PowerLok)
- Direction arrows cast on side of channel indicate flow direction and ensure channels are installed correctly.
- Profiled side walls - strengthening pillars and frost keys provide channel body strength and mechanical keying to surrounding concrete.
- Bottom drill-outs are included on all channel units to allow vertical evacuation of the system along the run. S100K has Schedule 40 drill-outs for 4 or 6 pipe.
Note: for 6 drill-out, an oval to round adapter will be required. (Part No 95140) S300K has a Schedule 40 drill-out for 6 and 8 pipe.
Call 800-277-5015 to place your order for PowerDrain!